OPERATION AND FUNCTION
To share asingle device:
1. On the device controlpage, tap the ""..."" in the top right corner to access the device settingspage.
2. Choose ""Device Sharing"" and click ""Add Share Members"", enter the email address of your family members, and tapComplete.
3. Please make sure that the sharedemail account is in the same region as your account.
To shareall devices in a home:
1. Access the app homepageand click the home icon on the top left of the page and click ""Home Management"".
2. Select the home you would like to share, then click ""Add Member"" and enter the family members or friends email address, so that they can operate all the devices in the home. You do not need to share devices individually if you share the home this way.
1. Go toSettings
3. Open "Location" and select "While Using the App".
If youstill have this issue after this please contact our customer service.
1. Tap the "+" at the top right corner of the app and select "Add Automation".
2. Enter the name of the automation and select the background color.
3. Under the "When" clause select "Trigger Manually"-> "By Alexa and Google Home" and tap "Save" at the top right corner of your screen.
4. Select the devices you want to control under the ""Then"" and then tap ""Save"" at the top right corner of your screen.
5. a. Trigger the automation in Alexa by saying the following command, "Alexa, turn on
5.b. Trigger the automation in Google Home by saying the following command, "OK Google, Turn on
1. Only the account that has devices connected to the App, is allowed to share to multiple accounts;
2. The shared accounts should be registered in the same country as the account sharing the device.
The socket is different,there is a short-circuit risk if you use an ordinary bulb. You can easily changethe socket to an ordinary ON/OFF socket to use our smart light bulb.
Then you can also dim itvia app or by your voice via Amazon Alexa Echo and Google Home."
Add both light strip in the App.
Create a group for light strip and you can control them together.
If it is correct, please try to remove thedevice and connect it again to the app, then set another schedule to check."
Unable to find satisfactory answers ? Contact Support